Alarm.com RCS Z-Wave Communicating Thermostat (TZ45)
The TZ45 is a Z-Wave wireless digital thermostat, designed to control the majority of HVAC systems. The TZ45 contains a robust thermostat interface and is designed for use with communicating systems where remote monitoring and/or remote control are desired.
Enable the energy savings mode for extra savings when on vacation or away from he house.
From any computer or cell phone with an internet connection, you can change modes, monitor temperature, and set heat and cool set points.
- Graphical LCD with white backlight
- Heating and Cooling Setpoint display
- System Mode (Off, Auto, Heat, Cool)
- Fan Mode display and control (Auto, On)
- On-screen setup of HVAC Type, Fan Type, Changeover type for HP systems, F/C mode and sensor calibration
- 4 x 7 day programmable schedule, multiple schedules
- Fan Cycler feature
HVAC System Compatibility
- Central HVAC systems or separate heating/cooling systems with separate RH/RC transformers (split)
- Standard gas/electric HVAC Systems: 2-stage heating, 2-stage cooling
- Heat Pump HVAC Systems: 3-stage heating, 2-stage cooling
- Fan system: Selectable for gas or electric heat systems.
- Heat Pump Change Over valve (reversing valve): Selectable for change over with heat or change over with
cool (O or B output)
- Emergency Heat: In Heat pump mode, Emergency Heat mode is selectable from the thermostat
- Compressor short cycle protection delay of 6 minutes (adjustable)
- Automatic heating and cooling changeover
- The TZ45 supports up to 2 indoor remote sensors
- Remote sensor can replace internal sensor or provide averaging
- 18 AWG
- Uses standard thermostat connections (C, R, W1, W2, Y1, Y2, G)
- 24VAC Note: Requires both 24VAC (R) and 24VAC common (C) wires from the HVAC System