Using our proprietary S-Line encryption technology, encrypts signals sent to the IQ Panel 2 while still providing backwards compatibility for legacy 319.5 systems. Easy to install on anything that opens or closes, the IQ Mini-S can provide intelligent notifications like "door left open" can be custom named, and can even support Smart home rules like "when door opens, turn on light" or "when door left open adjust thermostat to save energy." Boasting up to eight years of battery life, the IQ Mini-S uses an innovative board and antenna design to extend range and allow mounting on a variety of surfaces. The IQ Mini-S also includes a rare earth magnet for flexible mounting options in a variety of situations.
- Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel 2 while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems
- Can be easily mounted on doors or windows with included adhesive
- Aesthetically pleasing brown-color
- Alerts IQ Panel if moved more than 1"
- Can be programmed as "Safety Sensor" for medicine cabinets, chemical storage, safes or storage closets
- Using Alarm.com you can get a text if your door or window is left open
- Create automation rules like "turn on light when door is opened" or "adjust thermostat if window left open"
- Requires two (2) 3V CR2032 Batteries
- The built-in tamper switch triggers an alert if the cover is removed
- Create custom names for each sensor, determine unique chime type, choose voice prompts on or off